Пример запуска Ethernet/веб-сервера на отладочной плате Nucleo-H743ZI
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Nucleo-H743ZI + Ethernet + LwIP (without RTOS)
- Working (tested) example of LwIP stack usage (without RTOS).
- This example uses static IP address 192.168.1.100 (/24).
- If you want to make a web server, see the httpd branch.
How to build?
- You can build this projest using Eclipse (SW4STM32) IDE
- Or just use the firmware HEX file from the Debug folder (:
How to test it?
- Power up the Nucleo-H743ZI board (connect to USB port or use external 5V/3.3V)
- Upload the firmware to the STM32H743ZIT6 using ST-LINK
- Connect Nucleo-H743ZI board to your PC (or router) using Ethernet cable
- Setup IP / network mask for the PC as 192.168.1.XXX / 255.255.255.0 (XXX = 1-99 or 99-254)
- Open console/terminal window and use commad - ping 192.168.1.100
Pay attention to the code lines below. It will help you to understand how to configure H7 for the correct Ethernet/LwIP work.
- #L35-L39 : we need more RAM for the stack/heap when using LwIP
- #L134, #L151, #L162 : we need to use a public RAM domain (for example, D1) when using Ethernet
- #L166-L175 : we need to store LwIP Rx/Tx buffers in the public RAM domain (for example, D2)